1. GoCleanCo’s Spring Cleaning Challenge will run from March 6, 2023 until April 2, 2023 at 11:59 pm MST
3. To enter the Grand Prize Giveaway:
4. There is NO purchase necessary to enter or win.
5. Weekly winners will be chosen randomly from specified social media posts within 24 hours of each contest closing and notified via DM.
6. The Grand prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on April 3, 2023 and notified via email.
7. There are a total of 10 prizes available, as described below. The total Approximate Retail Value is $14,930CAD/$11,267USD. The prizes are as follows;
8. The winners will have 48 hours from the time they are notified to claim their prize (i.e. respond to the DM or email). If not claimed within 48 hours, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected.
9. Winners must follow the @gocleanco Instagram account and consent to be tagged as a winner.
10. The winners will be required to answer a skill-testing mathematical question to claim the prize.
11. In the case of an item not being available, GoCleanCo will provide an applicable gift card with the same value as the prize.
12. Although GoCleanCo will cover shipping costs of the prizes, the winners are solely responsible for all federal, state, provincial and local taxes, duties and any other costs not expressly provided for in these Rules associated with receipt of a prize.
13. This giveaway is not associated with, sponsored, administered or endorsed by Meta or YouTube. Each entrant hereby releases Meta and YouTube of all liability arising out of or relating to this giveaway.
14. YouTube entries that do not comply with the Community Guidelines will be disqualified.
15. This giveaway is not sponsored, partnered, associated or endorsed by any company or brand.
16. By entering the giveaway, each entrant consents for GoCleanCo to collect and use its personal information, including name and email address, for the purpose of administering the giveaway and delivering the prize (if applicable). All personal information will be treated in accordance with applicable privacy laws in Alberta, Canada. GoCleanCo will not publish your personal information except with your prior written consent. Your personal information may be utilized by GoCleanGo for marketing communications including any future contests and promotions. You can withdraw your consent at any time by notifying [email protected].
17. Each entrant grants to GoCleanGo an irrevocable, perpetual, nonexclusive, worldwide, transferable, and royalty free right and license to use, execute, reproduce, display, post, distribute copies of or portions thereof, and prepare derivative works of any entry.
18. By accepting the prize, winners agree that GoCleanCo and its directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and corporate affiliates will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by the winner for any liability for any injury, loss, or damage of any kind to persons, and property damages sustained, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, or participation in this giveaway or any prize-related activity.
19. The Winners are required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws, rules and regulations.
20. GoCleanCo reserves the right to update or modify these Rules at any time without notice.
21. GoCleanCo reserves the right to cancel the giveaway at any time for any reason.
22. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this giveaway, or the prize awarded, including matters relating to the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Rules or the rights and obligations of the entrants/winners or GoCleanCo, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Alberta, and the federal laws applicable therein.
23. In exchange for participating each entrant/winner agrees to release GoCleanGo from all actions, cause of action, claims, whether at law or in equity and whether know or unknown which the entrant/participant has or hereafter may have in relation to their participation or the Contest/Giveaway. Each entrant/winner irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the province of Alberta, Canada.
24. If you have any questions or concerns about these Rules, please contact us in writing at [email protected].
Thank you! A confirmation email will be sent to your email
News, ideas, and recommendations delivered to your inbox. Absolutely zero trash piling up in the corner.
We're big on Instagram.
Follow @GoCleanCo for seriously satisfying videos and top-secret tips. Don’t be shy, come say hi.
I’m in the hot seat answering your burning questions on @downy Rinse & Refresh! I’ve been using the new @downy Rinse & Refresh for a while now, and this stuff is so good at making your fabrics fresh on the daily. Odors get trapped in fabric because we have a residue (like minerals, hard water, or body oils) coating the fabrics. @downy Rinse & Refresh breaks down the residues and helps eliminate the odors. You put it in the fabric softener dispenser cup and wash with your regular detergent (I use Tide in case you are new around here). Plus, it is safe for all washable fabrics. I just used it on my musty towels and it blew my mind! What have you tried Rinse & Refresh on? Tell me in the comments! #ad #downypartner #odorisnttheend
Petition to have all toilet seats removable from now until the end of time. Sign below ⬇️ #cleaningtips
Needed this to live on the feed forever cause you folks ask me about it everyday. This is the @malibucpro hard water treatment I use on my hair. If you have super hard water, it sticks to your hair just like your shower doors. It makes your hair coated and feel like straw—your shampoo doesn’t work as well and your hair feels limp and lifeless. It’s super to easy to use, you can do it at home and it’s safe for highlighted/colour treated hair. Linked it up in both our Amazon storefronts and on stories. @hairhouseyeg 💁🏼♀️ #hairtutorial
Dawn Platinum means serious business. Did you know that 3 bottles of the leading non-concentrated dish liquid equals ONE bottle of Dawn Platinum? @dawndishwash has a powerful formula to help you get through more dishes with less product, which will save you some moola plus you can use it outside of the kitchen! Dawn Platinum cleans windows and BBQ grills, tire rims…anywhere you need to fight a greasy mess, you can reach for Dawn Platinum. We love Dawn Ultra around here, but Dawn Platinum is even more concentrated so it’s the best grease-cutting you can get. You know it works on dishes but where else are you using Dawn, outside of the kitchen sink? Share your best stories below so I can test them out! #ad #dawnpartner
If you give a Mom a coffee…😵💫 ☕️ Don’t overdo it this week leading up to your big “day off”. #happymothersday
April in nutshell. #springcleaning
dump scare > jump scare
DING 🛎️ DING 🛎️ DING 🛎️ If you guessed: Spray Tan Residue, you win 5 gold ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and bragging rights to your friends. #dontdothisathome
You each get one guess: GO! #springcleaning
Check out my IG Live on Wednesday—I'll be chatting with P&G dishwashing scientist, Morgan Eberhard, to answer all your burning questions about the new Cascade Platinum Plus. Remember…the dishwasher pod that blew all your minds a couple weeks ago?! It’s the solution we have all been waiting for; cabinet-ready dishes without pre-rinsing or the need to dry them out of the dishwasher. My DM’s were DEEP when I showed you Cascade Platinum Plus in action and tbh, I didn’t think loading the dishwasher could get so many people steamed up! Drop your questions below so we can answer them on the live with Morgan. She knows her stuff —she’s a legit 👩🏼🔬 folks. #sponsored #cascadeplatinumplus #cascadepartner
Happy National Laundry Day! Not sure why we need a national day for laundry since we do it everyday but hey hey I’m always in the mood to hug a box of tide so here we are! Anyways, in celebration of Laundry Day, we have a blog post all about my new washer and dryer to answer your pressing questions. It will live on the blog so you can go back and check when (touch wood) your machine kicks the bucket. Link is in our bio to read! #laundryday
Nothing like a few before and afters to get your asses motivated! Remember you can start one drawer a day and build from there if you don’t know where to start. Also, try to rope in some friends to help you—6 hands are better than one! Pick a designated day each week for about a month and get everyone together and tackle projects around your homes together. It’s way more fun to clean/organize someone else’s house. Trust me, I made a business out of it. 😉 #springcleaning
Vacuum round up and break down of how they made it into our Amazon Storefront in stories today! We are also planning a Vacuum Fight Club…so drop your favs or the ones you want to see us test in the comments and I’ll hook us up.
#sponsored Did you know that household bleach is derived from sodium chloride - common table salt? During household use, it breaks down to mostly salt and water. Did you also know that you can use Clorox® Disinfecting Concentrated Bleach to keep your flowers beautiful longer? Wearing gloves, add ¼ tsp. of Clorox® Disinfecting Concentrated Bleach to every 1.27 L of water you use in the flower vase and stir well to mix. Make sure to trim off the end of each flower stem before arranging it, to increase absorption. Check your flowers weekly and refresh the water as needed. Just mix up a fresh batch of Clorox® Disinfecting Concentrated Bleach and water solution. #yeahbleachdoesthat @clorox_canada
Wanted to catch y’all before you had breakfast. #cleaningmotivation
Some products you just have to see to believe. 🤯 Cascade Platinum Plus is a brand new product (you might have seen it on the shelves already) that is changing the GAME for your dishwashing routine. For years we’ve been doing work that really should be our dishwasher’s job! Spoiler alert: it’s not your dishwasher, it’s your dish detergent. TBH I was skeptical when @mycascade told me not to rinse and to let the dishes SIT OVERNIGHT BEFORE WASHING THEM but here we are. #sponsored #cascadepartner
It’s the final week of the Spring Cleaning Challenge! How y’all doing? Thrown in the towel yet?! This round was fast and dirty (in the best way possible) and I’m telling ya—it feels like a fever dream 😮💨 😵💫 I’ll be recovering on my heating pad come Monday. #springcleaning
Spring cleaning isn’t over until we clean the windows. Sparkling windows make all the difference, you can actually see outside and let the sunshine in! I have a Spring Cleaning offer with @oceansalesltd up in my stories, it is a package deal with the AquaBLADE and the Carbon Tuff Cloths. Check it out! #sponsored
Carpet Cleaner Fight Club 👊🏻 coming at you 3.23.23 get your 🍿 and pull up a 🪑 *Carpets were harmed in the making of this video* #springcleaning
Remember to change your mop head every once in awhile 😎 @hairhouseyeg #shorthair