If you follow us on Instagram stories, you may have seen that Sarah recently updated her bedroom. We’ve gotten a ton of DMs asking for the inside scoop on what she used in her room so we wanted to put everything in one place for you, just in case you’re in the mood to redo your space.
When you buy through our links, we may earn a small commission.
Sarah’s goal for her bedroom was to have a cozy modern farmhouse look.
- Her chandelier (Canada) (USA) is so sleek and brings a modern look while keeping it cozy. It is simple with black metal and a touch of brass.
- The paint color she chose is a soft brown; Benjamin Moore Carob AF-160 (here). Olaf would love it because it feels like a warm hug.
- Linen blend curtains (Canada) (USA) hang from classic black curtain rods (Canada) (USA). The drapes are room darkening without being blackout, so they provide privacy while filtering the light. There are tabs on the back so they hang nice and pleated without any visible tabs or grommets.
- Modest black frames (Canada) (USA) don’t distract from the beautiful artwork within them. Sarah is a longtime fan of Briahna Wenke (here) and she chose 2 tenacious female prints for herself and 2 inspiring male prints for Mister GoCleanCo. She has Ruth, Hatley, Disturber, and Fjord.
- A beautiful bench is the perfect place to tie your shoes – see this beautiful dupe here.
- To tie it all together, she pulled in one of her favorite Ruggable Rugs, the Sima Sage Rug (here).
Now for the bedding. No surprise here that it’s all Boll & Branch. Seriously this stuff gets better and softer with every wash.
- Heritage Euro Shams in White
- Signature Hemmed Sheet Set in Oak (here)
- Signature Hemmed Duvet Set in Natural (here)
- Waffle Blanket in Natural and White (here)
- Aran Knit Pillow Cover in White
Didn’t it turn out so good? Makes you want to curl up with your heated blanket (Canada) (USA) and read a book. Hopefully Sarah’s bedroom refresh inspires you to change things up or just add some new pieces to your home. Change feels good and invigorating.
For a list of our favorite products, click here.
- Becky @GoCleanCo