Christmas trends seem to come and go every year. You do not NEED to change your decor up every year but it could be fun to rotate a few themes year after year. We love starting with a theme, and slowly building on it each year as the budget allows. Sarah had a lot of golds and bronzes from previous years so we added to it to create a Boho look for this year. We love how it turned out.
Forewarning: This article is going to be heavy on the links. Please feel no pressure at all to purchase them. We are sharing them to have everything in one place for those who are inspired by Sarah’s Christmas style this year. We appreciate your support, #cleaningarmy.
When you buy through our links, we may earn a small commission.
These are a few of our favorite things…
Candles / Candle Holders / Lights:
- Brass Candle Holders (USA) (Canada)
- Flameless candles (USA) (Canada)
- Flameless taper candles (USA) (Canada)
- Fairy Lights (USA) (Canada)
- Gold glitter snowflakes (USA) (Canada)
- Wooden slices (USA) (Canada)
- Gold tipped pine cones (USA) (Canada)
- Wooden ornaments (USA) (Canada)
- Burlap flowers (USA) (Canada)
Mini balls (tied in sets of 3 with floral wire)
Garland / Ribbon:
- Gold glitter leaf stems (USA) (Canada)
- White glitter berries (USA) (Canada)
- Ornament hooks (USA) (Canada)
- Cotton stems (USA) (Canada)
- Christmas stems (USA) (Canada)
We hope this can serve as some inspiration if you want to change up or add to your Christmas collection. You do not need to break the bank with festive finds! Most of all we truly hope you have a happy and fulfilling holiday season. Thank you for all your support.
For a list of our favorite products, click here.
- Katie @GoCleanCo